Thursday, May 3, 2012

Stagecoach 2012: That's My Kind of Party


Can I just tell you if you haven't experienced a four day music festival, you MUST! Stagecoach Country Music Festival was everything I imagined and more. I didn't imagine getting sick the whole week after, but nevertheless it was ALL worth it. The first year I went the couples route in a hotel, this year I camped with seven of my girlfriends. It seriously rocked, no drama all fun. We went early on Thursday morning, had our whole camp set-up and beers cracked by 10 AM. Over the weekend we made best friends with total strangers, listened to country music, and laughed A LOT at just being girls.

Ye-Haw!

Five Firsts
  1. Drove an RV- 31ft to be exact
  2. Played life size Jenga
  3. Didn't know Steve Martin (yes the actor) played the banjo in a band
  4. Took a shot of moonshine- I do not advise you do that
  5. Fell in love with a 55 year old man named Tom- he's our new BFF

Mustache Rings!
Five Favorites
  1. "I know..his name is uhhhh Daryl!"..."No! That's our RV's name"
  2. "For all they know, I could be a stripper in Mission Viejo"
  3. "There's no electricity going to the GFI!!!!!!"
  4. "We have a gorilla problem"
  5. Tiny Tim/Boots/Boarder Patrol/Toby Keith/Hanktastic 
Mullet Girl!


See y'all next year!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous, sounds like you guys had a blast!!!! Cait's mustache looks real, ha ha :)

    xo, Megan

    http://indieflower-meg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete